You’ve been there.
Your mind is so full.
So you decide to write.
(Makes 1-2 servings)
2 ripe avocados
1/3 red or white onion
1/2 red pepper
1/2 – 1 whole jalapeno
handful cilantro leafs
salt to taste
1. Dice and soak onion for a few minutes in ice cold water to take the BITE out of the onion
2. Dice and Mix Red Pepper, Onion and Avocado
3. Add jalapeño based on how spicy the pepper is and how spicy you want it
4. Tear off the leaves of a handful Cilantro, removing most of the stems and dice it. Add more if you’re cleansing or if you simply like cilantro
5. Add juice of a lime and salt to your taste.
I use red pepper because it’s easier to get year round
and it has so many nutrients opposed to store bought tomatoes.
IF you want to use seasonal tomatoes, you can!! Take out the seeds to keep it from being runny.
I like to serve it with blue chips!